Go Back   Hags-club forums Main News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2020, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
nubcake.net
 
Hagzor's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18,921
Thanks: 1,830
Thanked 3,708 Times in 2,580 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

Default Payment problems

We are currently having problems with our payment system Paypal.
If you want to purchase something, please, contact us using Contracts and we will accept your payment manually in the working hours.

9-23 GMT+3
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Hagzor is offline Reply With Quote
1 member like Hagzor's post: show
Old 07-24-2021, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 31
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
eag711 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default

Look at WallHax and Warpack, both use similar software and target the same games as hags. Also, both direct you to the same payment sites as hags does. Make no mistake, ALL these sites are owned by the same group, HAGS isn't gone, they just abruptly stopped service to the site with the least volume of income, and also the software that has tons of problems and is not even remotely worth fixing. Since they all target the same games, this is a monopoly, which is why there wasn't a warning or anything, just because the company ends, doesn't mean the industry ends, just look at how many people found these other sites within a few days and even had subscriptions, HAGS is moving the volume here to an area with greater volume, to obviously equal more volume, and as we see, a higher price, this being the cheapest service out of the bunch, probably had a huge role to deciding which site goes. There just isn't enough business at this site, and the little business they do have, is constantly having issues that they constantly have to fix. Keep in mind HAGZOR does not make decisions like these, he is here for support and sales, he has personally told me this in a message a few months back. HAGS is dead, but HAGZOR is alive and well, and for those who already have a sub at the other sites, you've probably talked to him.
eag711 is offline Reply With Quote
1 member like eag711's post: show
Old 08-01-2021, 11:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Kinin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Site is dead, here are some other hacker sites

I loved this site, but i think its dead.

So here are some other sites for my fellow mates:


https://cheatautomation.com/
https://baunticheats.com/
https://www.systemcheats.net/
https://x22cheats.com/
https://lmaobox.net/
https://www.ilikecheats.net/
https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/
http://www.tmcheats.com/
http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/home.php
http://www.nxhacks.org/
https://perfectaim.io/
https://www.aimjunkies.com/
https://overlayhack.com/
https://0xcheats.net/
https://www.mombotcheats.com/

Just the trusted and biggest ones.
Kinin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Schnuck1893 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Wann geht der Hag für WOWS wieder

Über 2 Wochen geht der Hag nicht mehr, wann gibt es ein neues Update???? Auf Blöde Kommentare kann ich verzichten. Klare antworten sind gefragt!!!

The Hag doesn’t work for more than 2 weeks, when will there be a new update? ?? ? I don’t want stupid comments. Clear answers are needed!!!
Schnuck1893 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 08:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 20
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
TheBadGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnuck1893 View Post
Über 2 Wochen geht der Hag nicht mehr, wann gibt es ein neues Update???? Auf Blöde Kommentare kann ich verzichten. Klare antworten sind gefragt!!!

The Hag doesn’t work for more than 2 weeks, when will there be a new update? ?? ? I don’t want stupid comments. Clear answers are needed!!!
Entspann Dich mal . Wer Lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil . Hier geht nix mehr !!! Und wer sich hier noch was erhofft der sollte besser in die Kirche gehen . Keine Infos oder Updates . Was Heißt das wohl ? Geld weg und gut ist.
TheBadGuy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Schnuck1893 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagzor View Post
We are currently having problems with our payment system Paypal.
If you want to purchase something, please, contact us using Contracts and we will accept your payment manually in the working hours.

9-23 GMT+3
Nice that you have sucked where you can buy the cheat (Hag). I want to know when it will work again ??? I have paid for months, the target aid has not worked for 3 weeks. Nothing came except stupid comments. I've tried everything that is described on the page as a solution, but nothing works.
So, if someone has a sensible suggestion, it should be communicated, preferably in German, unfortunately my English is not that good, so I use the Google translator. The Hag version 5.5.6 may not be the latest, it was available before the last update. Where can I find a newer version ???. It is a shame that the seller and the operator of the Hags Club site respond to inquiries. It's probably just about cashing. Sorry, that's how it looks!
Schnuck1893 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 02:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 75
Thanks: 20
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
TheBadGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnuck1893 View Post
Nice that you have sucked where you can buy the cheat (Hag). I want to know when it will work again ??? I have paid for months, the target aid has not worked for 3 weeks. Nothing came except stupid comments. I've tried everything that is described on the page as a solution, but nothing works.
So, if someone has a sensible suggestion, it should be communicated, preferably in German, unfortunately my English is not that good, so I use the Google translator. The Hag version 5.5.6 may not be the latest, it was available before the last update. Where can I find a newer version ???. It is a shame that the seller and the operator of the Hags Club site respond to inquiries. It's probably just about cashing. Sorry, that's how it looks!
Idiot !!!
Ist rum hier Kapier es mal Du Kleinkind
TheBadGuy is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off