Go Back   Hags-club forums PC Discussion Software

Notices

Old 02-04-2013, 06:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

ShotPop is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Cheat Engine - Dissect Data|Structure

Hey All,

in multiple games I have already found static addresses (clips, Ammo, Player XYZ, Mouse XY, etc etc), however, it takes forever to search for each one individually. I want to find my PlayerBase and EntityList using CE Dissect Data|Structure feature so they will all be in one spot nice and neat and watch for changes.

Anyone have information to point me in the right direction to find PlayerBase using the CE Dissect data|strucutre? I dont know if I am plugging in the right address or what I am doing wrong.

Thanks all in advance!
ShotPop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mojoguy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotPop View Post
Hey All,

in multiple games I have already found static addresses (clips, Ammo, Player XYZ, Mouse XY, etc etc), however, it takes forever to search for each one individually. I want to find my PlayerBase and EntityList using CE Dissect Data|Structure feature so they will all be in one spot nice and neat and watch for changes.

Anyone have information to point me in the right direction to find PlayerBase using the CE Dissect data|strucutre? I dont know if I am plugging in the right address or what I am doing wrong.

Thanks all in advance!
This is the only thing keeping me from making nub-scrub Radarz for games that are not supported by HAGs (or supported *Yet).

My issue is finding the playerBase, and then finding the identity list to loop through for a basic radar/aimbotzors.

Everyone that I ask says to find the PlayerBase by finding your hp, and then look further up 4bytes at a time. However, that's all they say, and give no hints or details otherwise.

Additionally, many games are obfuscating their shit so pointerScan & memory "walking" in order to backtrace the base pointer is sometimes impossible if you don't know more than that.

I ask: "How does one find the base pointer if PointerScan doesn't work, and backtracing by hand ends in "dead end" pointers?".

The only answer I get is "Learn C# or C++". The two are disconnected, one is actually finding the memory location, and then the other is constructing stuff with C#/C++ or manipulating that memory with C#/C++.

So, if you find out let me know too lol.
Mojoguy01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

ShotPop is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone hits this wall at some point. (If only I could find my Entitylist now).... I can deal without my PlayerBase for standard stuff for now, but without knowing where my entities are statically... I'm boned...

I have read (random joe shcmoe)... that EntityList should follow immediately after the PlayerBase and you can clearly see the zero values for a loooong ways. When I summon player bots or minions etc etc.. Those fields do not populate with data. GAH!

I have a basic to int understanding of C++/ASM/D3D.... but this doesn't mean anything at this time until I learn this memory crud in more detail.
ShotPop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
nubleng

Thanked 1,288 Times in 557 Posts
dogmatt has disabled reputation

do not learn C#
dogmatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Orokodot is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought that making an aimbot required the knowledge of how to dissect memory, knowledge in C, C++, and Visual Basic, or am I missing something?
Orokodot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Atmosk is on a distinguished road

It is your preference, personally I find C++ easier to code hacks for then VB, but I started with VB*

Like mojo said, probably one of the easiest ways to find entities is usually to start by finding health, either yours or enemies. Or you could try searching strings for names, but it might get a little more confusing.

Dogmatt probably codes his own stack tracer so he doesn't even need to search like us nub-scrubs do.

*Note, not a real programmer, it's not even a hobby, it's something I did because I read a book once.
Atmosk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Orokodot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosk View Post
It is your preference, personally I find C++ easier to code hacks for then VB, but I started with VB*

Like mojo said, probably one of the easiest ways to find entities is usually to start by finding health, either yours or enemies. Or you could try searching strings for names, but it might get a little more confusing.

Dogmatt probably codes his own stack tracer so he doesn't even need to search like us nub-scrubs do.

*Note, not a real programmer, it's not even a hobby, it's something I did because I read a book once.
What was the book that you read that helped you learn programming?
Orokodot is offline Reply With Quote