Go Back   Hags-club forums General Chat Testimonials

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 05:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shindler is an unknown quantity at this point

Default PS2 Best Hack out there (vs TM Cheats and AA)

PlanetSide 2 Hags Club Review Testimonial

All right here's my review of the Hags Club, I bought the hack 1 day ago and it all indicates that the last game update stoped the hack from working so I couldn't manage to fully understand how it works (all the cfg's files and stuff) and haven't been able to test all of its features because of this problem, anyways, the features I haven't been able to test i'll post them in a response to this thread right after the hack gets fixed:

GETING THE HACK

Between the three sites I mentioned in the title of this thread (which i have tried as of now) I must say the three of them offer a pretty simple way of adquiring the hack. TMC takes a little longer cause it needs admin authorization for you to get it, on the contrary, HC and AA its automatic, you can pay for it anytime and instantly have it working IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SET IT UP which is the next topic.

For this matter:
HC 2/2
TM 1/2
AA 2/2

Seting up the hack is a diferent story, with the three of them you download the client (obviously) BUT AA has a HWID spoofer integrated in the client, while TMC has a HWID spoofer as a separate .exe file and HC's HWID patches kernel and boots windows with it. So, in summary, TMC's and AA's are realy easy and noobish to setup while HC's its actually easy once you know how to do it but the instructions on the forum are a little confusing at the begining (even though i have some computer knowledge, im guessing its harder for total newbs).

For this matter:
HC 2/3
TM 3/3
AA 3/3

EXTERNAL STUFF ABOUT THE HACK

In the matters of security for bans and all that shit I must say that HC's is the way to go. This guys have the best security shit going on. In statistics HC gets fewer bans than anyone else. TMC goes next and AA goes last. So, when I gave those 2/3 points to HC up there for the setup matter, i truly ment them (cause its more complicated seting up the HC's hack) but its trully worth it in matters of security.
Another thing, EVERY INTELLIGENT HACKER KNOWS that if you go playing giving yourself tons of headshots, instant reactions and all the options in the "ban me" tab activated you will probably get baned, but even though I found this pretty cool thread on forums
HTML Code:
https://hags-club.com/forum/f40/might-why-youre-banned-1736/
that helps users to modify some files and make baning even harder for SOE

For this matter:
HC 3/3
TM 2/3
AA 1/3

In terms of hack stability, optimizing, crashes, compatitibility, etc. I must say that HC has the most stable and optimized hack out there, followed by AA and at last TMC. Althoug you get a HUGE fps drop with HC client, believe me guys when I say, THIS is the most optimized and stable hack, cause TMC for example, you get sometimes in mid air about 6 or 8 fps.
In terms of client making the game crash; AA and HC are the way to go, while TMC really fucks things up every once in a while.
For the compatitibility matter, AA and TMC both fully support windows 8, while HC supports it but with no driver protection meaning you can get baned.

For this matter:
HC 2/3
TM 1/3
AA 2/3

Graphic User Interface

In terms of the user interface, everything its pretty much the same, AA has the worst looking GUI but it works fine though. The TMC and HC are pretty much alike and have all their features over there. The HC's one has an extra thing for reading external files, loading them, saving them or typing into the hack console some specific commands which makes it a better GUI.

For this matter:
HC 3/3
TM 2/3
AA 2/3

ESP, RADAR

Most hacks usually share the same features. In the case of AA and HC it's pretty much the same meaning it diferentiates between enemy (not visible), friendly and enemy (visible). With TMC its hte same thing, only it ads an extra feature which I would actually love to see in HC in the future; and that's giving a new color on ESP and RADAR for enemies actually aiming at you at the moment that are also visible. This feature its quite cool cause whenever you see a "x" color dot in your radar or ESP you know you might get shot from that direction so it helps you preventing your death.
In terms of information showing from the ESP or radar, HC has the most complete info; Players & Vehicles: name, health, dist, bounds, skeleton, weapon, mines and claymores. The TMC and AA lack some things like the weapon carried by the character, etc.

For this matter:
HC 2/3
TM 2/3
AA 1/3

Aimbot

For this topic I want to give a total of 20 points in total depending on the quality. Ok, so the most important thing with an AIMBOT its that it AIMS RIGHT so, for that matter I must say that HC's its the best one out there. It REALLY PREDICTS stuff and not just MAKES YOU THINK IT IS PREDICTING. For example, TMC says it offers players prediction and gravity compensation but the truth is that you cannot hit anything farther than 60mts from you cause it will simply dont work. With HC on the other hand I can hit moving targets that are 300mt+ with no problem. In summary, HC has an extraordinary prediction algorithm while TMC's sucks and AA's its just a working algorithm and nothing more.

For this matter:
HC 5/5
TM 2/5
AA 3/5

In terms of TARGET LOCKING, well this is an interesting topic cause while HC and AA have manual target lock (which is safer for any manual ban protection from GM's) TMC offers auto aim which lets the hack auto aim for targets in the visible spectrum and within the users selected range. SO WHATS BETTER? well here it is: when i used the TMC's you could turn on or off the aimbot, BUT it had the autoaim feature ON as long as the aimbot was ON of course. THIS IS ONLY COOL cause when an enemy closes in to you from behind and you don't notice, the aimbot will auto turn and aim, you just have to shoot and BUM! your life is saved, on the other hand, this feature sucks cause when there are like 10 visible enemies within the stablished range, the autoaim feature fucks up and it starts shooting like 2 bullets to each enemy and you shoot everywere waisting your bullets without killing a single shit. So in summary, This is what happens: with TMC's you save your life more often but you get less kills, on the other hand, with the HC and AA its more difficult to save your life cause of the lack of autoaim feature BUT, you have more control over your aimbot and target locking which gives you more kills.

For this matter:
HC 4/5
TM 3/5
AA 3/5

In terms of extra non-common aimbot features included with the hack, AA offers nothing new, with a total of 0 New Features.
HC offers the "smooth aiming" feature which you can configure and its ment to avoid manual bans, it also offers the "Projectiles lifespan check" which i haven't tried and still don't know what it is, "Zoom" which its not working for me or dunno how to use it and "Sniper no breath", With a total of 3 New Features (it'll be 4 but zoom not working)
TMC offers "auto-aim and auto-target" (already talked about that), "ninja mode" which lets you teleport 2mts behind your locked target for easy kill (this gets you easily baned of course) and after kill returns you to previous spot, "no-reload" that doesnt work and "critical-distance-locking" (the one that saves your life when enemies close to you from behind). With a total of 3 new features

For this matter:
HC 3/5
TM 3/5
AA 0/5

To finish with aimbot review, the last topic is Bone Aiming. AA's bone aiming its the worst of all, then TMC's its pretty cool BUT, HC's its SIMPLY AWESOME!; while TMC's lets you pick the place for you to lock on, imagine you select "torso" for example, and there's an enemy in visible range just poping out his head. The aimbot will take it as a visible target, lock to him but wont kill him cause its aiming "torso". On the other hand, HC's lets you configure your bone priority so if you select "torso" first BUT its not available, it then goes to your second selection, lets say "head" and then it strikes and kills.

For this matter:
HC 5/5
TM 3/5
AA 2/5

Editing, External Content and Extra Features

In terms of extra features, AA offers nothing new, same shit as always, so 2 New features
HC offers "Target priority list" which is very awesome feature and the "no fall/collision damage for vehicles and aircraft".Paying for the feature pack will give you "teleporting infantry and vehicles", "speed hack", "no heat" "instant hits" "vehicle and aircraft aimbot" With a total of 7 New Features
TMC offers "hit lists", "proximiy warnings" (when some enemy is near, pretty cool), "flying and no-clipping", "teleporting" and "speed hack". with a total of 5 new features

For this matter:
HC 7/10
TM 5/10
AA 2/10

In terms of how the hack lets you mess up with its cfg files to get exactly what you want i will say that HC gets the best out of it, sollowed by a pretty cool TMC and at last the AA's.

For this matter:
HC 3/3
TM 2/3
AA 1/3

Payments and Cost Compare

All right, in this section I'll be giving 1, 3 and 6 months costs and their compares along with the features they offer for the price. In case of HC i'll consider the analisis as if the features pack had been purchased too.

For HC
1 Month subscription = $30USD = $30/per month
3 Month subscription = $47USD = $16/per month
6 Month subscription = $65USD = $11/per month
(WITH NO FEATURES PACK)
1 Month subscription = $10USD = $10/per month
3 Month subscription = $27USD = $9/per month
6 Month subscription = $45USD = $7/per month

For TMC
1 Month subscription = $20USD = $20/per month
3 Month subscription = $40USD = $14/per month
6 Month subscription = $60USD = $10/per month

For AA
1 Month subscription = $25USD = $25/per month
3 Month subscription = $40USD = $14/per month
6 Month subscription = $65USD = $11/per month

So, as you can see, AA doesnt even compete with the prices they offer and the things they give you, while TMC has the best prices, ONLY THING TO CONSIDER IS that HC is ofering almost same prices/month in the 3 and 6 months subscriptions BUT THEY ARE GIVING AWAY THE VEHICLE AIMBOT NO ONE ELSE HAS!! And if that sounds like nothing to you and you still want to pay less money remember you always have the option not to buy the features pack and it will make HC's hack the cheapest and best hack to get out there for what you're paying.

***One last thing, TMC, AA and HC hapen to have more than 1 hack in their repertory. But, what happens when you want to buy hacks for more than 1 hack??? Well, I'll tell you what happens, AA and TMC charges you for each hack separately AND if you want to have access to ALL THEIR HACKS.. well thats another story, you have to buy what its called a "Master Acces". On the other hand, HC charges you for the FULL ACCESS, that means that it's the same price for 1 hack or 5 hacks per month here in HC. So, because of that LITTLE DETAIL, I'll post the differences right here.

For a HC Master Access for 6 games:
1 Month subscription = $10USD = $10/per month
3 Month subscription = $27USD = $9/per month
6 Month subscription = $45USD = $7/per month

For a TMC Master Access for 9 games:
1 Month subscription = $40USD = $40/per month
3 Month subscription = $60USD = $20/per month
6 Month subscription = $80USD = $14/per month

For a AA Master Access for 40 games (of which more than half of them no one plays anymore, but there they are):
1 Month subscription = $50USD = $50/per month
3 Month subscription = $75USD = $25/per month
6 Month subscription = $100USD = $17/per month

So guys, I think after this you need no more info to convince you (of what took me 1 year to realize myself) that HC is the way to go. So, for this matter:
HC 9/10
TM 6/10
AA 5/10

FINAL GRADE:

Hags-Club
50/60 points
84 out of 100 grade

TM Cheats
35/60 points
59 out of 100 grade

Artificial Aiming
27/60 points
45 out of 100 grade

SO THERE YOU ARE GUYS, ITS YOUR CALL

Last edited by Shindler; 06-07-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Shindler is offline Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shindler For This Useful Post:
dogmatt (06-08-2013), Hagzor (06-07-2013)
Old 06-07-2013, 07:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shockplug is an unknown quantity at this point

You are full of shit on about 1/2 of the stuff in this article, HC > AA > TM. you fucked the price comparison up and TM and AA are about equal TM being geared more towards rage hacking and AA legit hacking. For PS2 at least.
EDIT: Also the Setup part is messed up.
Shockplug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Atmosk is on a distinguished road

"legit" hacking? suck my dick you fat fuck.
Atmosk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Shindler is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockplug View Post
You are full of shit on about 1/2 of the stuff in this article, HC > AA > TM. you fucked the price comparison up and TM and AA are about equal TM being geared more towards rage hacking and AA legit hacking. For PS2 at least.
EDIT: Also the Setup part is messed up.
Dude thx for your comment, i have 4 things for you:

1.- I just want to remind you this is MY point of view.

2.- That's what opinions are meant to do, open up discussion.

3.- I don't intend everyone to agree with me.

4.- You could be more polite with your comments

As a response to your comment, I agree when you say "TM being geared more towards rage hacking and AA legit hacking" but I personaly dont think TMC and AA are pretty much alike, I think they're quite diferent actually.

Also when you say "you fucked the price comparison up (...)" I actually don't think so, I've payed for the three of them, actually 3 months membership on each try, I know their prices, I've used the three of them, I know how they charge.

Now that you're giving arguments about the three hacks, I have a question for you; have you payed and tried the three of them for at least 3 months?
Shindler is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

methodize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosk View Post
"legit" hacking? suck my dick you fat fuck.
WUT? i think what he meant by legit was more like harder to get manually banhammered.

anyway its a bit gay =c
>>>UPDATE
o Some more annoying and unstable shits added
methodize is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
nubleng

Thanked 1,239 Times in 538 Posts
dogmatt has disabled reputation

AA & legit <- impossibru
dogmatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,424 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

Great review, thank you
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Google+| Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Hagzor is online now Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
bigboom is an unknown quantity at this point

There are a few discrepencies, however AA does have a slow aim feature for its aimbot and TM is just plain bad. I don't know why anyone would use that hack (TM). Hags has also been detected as well, in which AA has not. However, Hags offers a vehicle aimbot. AA has a very simplistic HWID spoofer as well. Each hack has their advantages and disadvantages.
bigboom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Netbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
There are a few discrepencies
A few?
Did you mean a lot?

Cause the review terrible -.-
Netbat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 03:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rudeboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I will personally never purchase any hags software ever again.
Rudeboy is offline Reply With Quote