Go Back   Hags-club forums General Chat Testimonials

Old 10-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghosh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Overall Review - EXCELLENT

I'll start off saying that I'm a long time user of hacks. I'll admit it I'm just no the best at games I'm good but sometimes I want an edge other times I just want to fuck around and have fun. Either way I'm pretty much a veteran of the hacking business and I've been around the scene a lot.

In all honesty when I first saw this site I didn't think much. It looked kind of shady and I was scared to put my trust in this site; especially when they didn't have a direct means to purchase the hacks. With my aforementioned fears out of the way I am pleasantly surprised by the Hags-Club.

ELdaen, who handles all the business and interface, is very nice and respectful. Additionally, and my most favorite part about him, is that he is almost always available and will respond if he is there in an instant. This is probably the quickest I have ever gotten a response from any hack provider ever, ever, ever, ever.!!!!

Now to the hack. First of all you won't find a better purchase anywhere, for only $10 USD you have access to everything they offer, not just one thing.

As for quality of said hacks; currently I'm only using the Planetside 2 hack and although the GUI is still a little unpolished its aim is superb and one of the most accurate of aimbots I have encountered. And to add to it this is only the first release of the PS2 hack and meant to supply us with a hack more than release their full product.

So if your on the edge about buy from Hags-Club then don't be. Take my testimonial and run with it, it will be the best $10 you will not regret it.
Ghosh is offline Reply With Quote