Go Back   Hags-club forums General Chat Pre-Sale Questions

Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Beetlebomb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Before I Subscribe for the PS2 Hack

After looking at the testimonials from previous subscribers, I'm willing to pick up 1 month subscription for the planetside 2 hack and perhaps even more time if all goes well. However, I have a few concerns that I'd like to have settled before making my first purchase at HC.

Was there ever a mass banwave previously with planetside 2? If so, was hags-club ps2 hackers included in this banwave? If there were banwaves, how often did they occur?

I've read on other websites that you need to block some kind of crash log in order to not reveal that you're hacking. This isn't my first time hacking in an fps but I was curious if HC knew about this.

I noticed all the moderators here reply to every thread and that was one of the reasons I'm choosing HC as my first choice!

Thank you
Beetlebomb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Thanked 2,072 Times in 1,483 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

Hello, right now there is kind of a problem for maybe 15% of users, they r getting banned for unknown reason, probably, you should wait with subscription, but, you can try of course

PS. there were no any detections since october, but right now some ppl complain, that it is detected, but we still can't get, what's up here, because it's only like 15% of ppl getting fast bans, others - dont, and me or matt dont get banned, so we still think, that it's kind of " manual " bans by gm's... but still working on getting the clue on it.
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Google+| Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!

Last edited by Hagzor; 05-19-2013 at 02:11 AM.
Hagzor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Beetlebomb is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
Hello, right now there is kind of a problem for maybe 15% of users, they r getting banned for unknown reason, probably, you should wait with subscription, but, you can try of course

PS. there were no any detections since october, but right now some ppl complain, that it is detected, but we still can't get, what's up here, because it's only like 15% of ppl getting fast bans, others - dont, and me or matt dont get banned, so we still think, that it's kind of " manual " bans by gm's... but still working on getting the clue on it.
Your honesty is very important to me. Thank you so much for being straighforward. Because of that, I think I'm going to give it a try very soon.

So you believe the recent bans come from the recent GMs logging into the game randomly with the server message "Hi, this is GM blahblah, send me a PM about any potential cheaters!". That kind of thing?

Thanks again for the fast response!
Beetlebomb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Thanked 2,072 Times in 1,483 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So you believe the recent bans come from the recent GMs logging into the game randomly with the server message "Hi, this is GM blahblah, send me a PM about any potential cheaters!". That kind of thing?
dont know about message, but something like that

only my opinnion atm.
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Google+| Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Hagzor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Keeler

Keel is an unknown quantity at this point

The hack is "great" you should get the 12 month sub. I "recommend" it. The "service" is wonderful.
Keel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
maomaoxiong is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keel View Post
The hack is "great" you should get the 12 month sub. I "recommend" it. The "service" is wonderful.
Will you try to explain something else?
maomaoxiong is offline Reply With Quote