Go Back   Hags-club forums Main News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #41 (permalink)
nubleng

Thanked 1,287 Times in 557 Posts
dogmatt has disabled reputation

okay:
1. permutation vs CRC32/MD5/HASH-signatures and you need to know where to read memory
2. hooks inside functions which used by most dx overlays - eg fraps. ban frapsers ftw
3. GetBlt|GetPixel? srsly? dasm deepah, and if someone want to get SS - its over 100 another ways to do it
4. xEngine - wtf is this shit?
5. fake return adress. i do not use virtuals, and game will not check every function it calls
Old 10-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
nanoswimz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think aimbot need some improvements, accuracy in moving/flying(jetpack) targets low.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #43 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,481 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

Play with some gravity + speed settings for your weapon.
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Google+| Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Old 10-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
nanoswimz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
Play with some gravity + speed settings for your weapon.
Hmm, what stats are best for sniper rifles and carabines? Default speed/grav looks imperfect for moving targets.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #45 (permalink)
nubleng

Thanked 1,287 Times in 557 Posts
dogmatt has disabled reputation

you need to find best bullet speed by yourself

and do not move while you shoot srsly
here is no nospread
Old 10-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #46 (permalink)

seoninjashell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmatt View Post
you need to find best bullet speed by yourself

and do not move while you shoot srsly
here is no nospread
Also, dont do a full blast, if you shoot in shorter bursts (for long range) you get more accuracy.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #47 (permalink)
OmegaOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTiger View Post
Mother of god. I love it when someone that has no idea talks just to talk.

If you honestly think those two are the only ways of discovering a hack I'm really wasting my breath and time.

I did it as a favor, pointing out easy fixes and weaknesses. If you want to be an ostrich with yer head stuck in the ground go ahead.

Taking things out of context and replying with nonsensical bullshit is just the a-typical annoying kissass retard.

First of all - PunkBuster is not a threat, unless yer retarded. Ways of bypassing the debugging func, ss func and kick func and even replacing the GID are widely available.

However, detecting this hack is easy. Want to know how? Sure I'll let you know as a proof of concept.

First of all the config writes to a certain mapfolder, not hard to check or see the writing happen or monitor for it.

Theirs a full load of files that remain on the computer how hard is it to check the MD5/hash/CRC32-signature? Not hard at all.

Monitor which engine functions are being called - profit.

It runs in ring3 - very easy to detect.

I checked around the driverprotection, not to tamper just to see what I could get from it without triggering anything - it's not rootkit level. Which basically makes it null and void.

Theirs a whole more to detecting hacks then

"
1.) Detect signature strings/injection points
2.) Detect modified memory
"

Scrub.
you know tiger you are lucky, if you went to X22 or AA with this bull shit they would have just banned you i am sure you have some valid points but planetside 2 is free to play, so like i have said before it matters not. even if you do get detected and banned you can just make a new account. its really simple

also use of the word Scrub makes you sound like a stupid kid. if you do not like hags then leave. i will be glad to pay for your share of the hacks
Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #48 (permalink)
MrTiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaOne View Post
you know tiger you are lucky, if you went to X22 or AA with this bull shit they would have just banned you i am sure you have some valid points but planetside 2 is free to play, so like i have said before it matters not. even if you do get detected and banned you can just make a new account. its really simple

also use of the word Scrub makes you sound like a stupid kid. if you do not like hags then leave. i will be glad to pay for your share of the hacks
First of all - I know X22 and helped him in the start with the coding when he was just a ripper C/P. I doubt he'd ever ban me - but those communities are also the same in terms of not being able to take constructive critique and helpful pointers.

AA is probably the most retarded paid hack community their is in regards to the fact that they ban people when they report being banned. They've been having banwaves on VAC and PB several times its sad.

But making me out to be the bad guy because I actually know what I'm talking about and giving you tips how to avoid getting buttfucked by a detection. Sure. x)
Old 10-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #49 (permalink)

Atmosk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTiger View Post
First of all - I know X22 and helped him in the start with the coding when he was just a ripper C/P. I doubt he'd ever ban me - but those communities are also the same in terms of not being able to take constructive critique and helpful pointers.

AA is probably the most retarded paid hack community their is in regards to the fact that they ban people when they report being banned. They've been having banwaves on VAC and PB several times its sad.

But making me out to be the bad guy because I actually know what I'm talking about and giving you tips how to avoid getting buttfucked by a detection. Sure. x)
Start your own hacksite then genius, you and your infinite wisdom can feel protected against bans for a f2p game.

gtfo.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #50 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,481 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

Stop flame.
As i remember right, tiger is our subscriber.
@tiger, open suggestion thread in sub area please.
Regards.
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Google+| Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Closed Thread