Go Back   Hags-club forums Main News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
MrTiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah timedelay is just as good as bullet delay.

By the way also would like to make some suggestions to increase the security of the hack.

I haven't checked but I do assume they will use PB for capturing screenshots and I assume you already have bypassed that if not I can go in on that too.

But should add BitBlt bypass and ofc avoid calling engine functions but use xEngine / fake return adress.

*removed code*

It is easy to block the screenshots, but that is easy to discover and ban. So just delaying it for a few mili seconds and having the hack turn off, then back on after SS is taken is alot safer in that regard.

Last edited by MrTiger; 10-23-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Removed code
Old 10-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Thanked 2,072 Times in 1,483 Posts
Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

u better post all this in private O_o anyway, HC is totaly secured from Punk buster
Hags-Club socials:

Facebook | Twitter | Google+| Вконтакте

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #23 (permalink)

Not PB I'm worried about, it's the things they might do on-top of it. SOE said themselves they'll use PB but also have their own tools. As of right now, the easiest way to discover this hack is a simple screenshot function at load. Either GetPixel or GetBlt
Old 10-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Hagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the roughHagzor is a jewel in the rough

You might noticed, that you cant screenshot it using game screenshot option
Hags-Club socials:

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
nubcake.net

Video added O_o
Hags-Club socials:

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
nubleng

Thanked 1,287 Times in 557 Posts
dogmatt has disabled reputation

2nd video added

btw, where you pulled dat haters? 20 dislikes in few minutes

oh shi, i spent 4h for my nub video
Old 10-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
nubcake.net

It's just haters, that subscribe to my youtube channel to hate
Hags-Club socials:

Follow!11
All news and cookies!
Old 10-24-2012, 03:48 AM   #28 (permalink)

Atmosk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
It's just haters, that subscribe to my youtube channel to hate
I like how they still sub. Lol.

Also, Tiger, why do you care about security? Just think of collision theory and apply it here, as distance and speed of particles increase, increases their chance to collide. The more you hack and how bad you hack increases your chances of being banned.

Dogmatt has driver protection so detections are out of the question, bans are likely to be applied by 1.) stats, or 2.) observation.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosk View Post
Just think of collision theory and apply it here, as distance and speed of particles increase, increases their chance to collide. The more you hack and how bad you hack increases your chances of being banned.

Dogmatt has driver protection so detections are out of the question, bans are likely to be applied by 1.) stats, or 2.) observation.
Of course the more visible you are - the higher the odds are of anyone getting banned. But it is just naive to believe that you can trust everyone that buys a product, without a doubt people will be blatant - people will get caught.

Claiming that any protection would protect a software from being detected is naive and reckless. Having proofed hacks against some of the most intrusive anticheats (Aequitas, ESEA, EAC, Warden) I do know a fair deal about detection and anti-detection.

Currently it is not much you have to do to detect it, and being the nice guy I am and at the same time trying to avoid getting one of my beta accounts banned I point these things out so you can be ahead. Because believe me a multi-million dollar company that had a title go under largely due to hackers (PS1) will focus on anticheat. It has been stated by developers already that they are bringing in PB to get the most public hacks and they'll be developing their own tool to do the rest.

One Google search takes me to this site. I imagine whoever works for SOE's exploit/hack-team is able to do the same.

So yeah, dig yer head in the ground and pretend you're safe. I prefer my tinfoil hat and dose of actual knowledge on the matter.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Atmosk is on a distinguished road

Ok detections can only happen in 2 ways:

1.) Detect signature strings/injection points
2.) Detect modified memory

PB has an onupdate routine that changes the region it looks at randomly at different times. Guess what? You can hook that and essentially prevent it from doing anything.

Problem is that it changes all the time so you can't predict when it'll change.

BUT: Dogmatt has this driver protection shits and I have no idea what it does or how it works, but it's supposed to be the best.

Whatever man, worry about detections, I'll be out there raping face with my hags, thanks to eld and nubleng.
Closed Thread