View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #48 (permalink)
MrTiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OmegaOne View Post
you know tiger you are lucky, if you went to X22 or AA with this bull shit they would have just banned you i am sure you have some valid points but planetside 2 is free to play, so like i have said before it matters not. even if you do get detected and banned you can just make a new account. its really simple

also use of the word Scrub makes you sound like a stupid kid. if you do not like hags then leave. i will be glad to pay for your share of the hacks
First of all - I know X22 and helped him in the start with the coding when he was just a ripper C/P. I doubt he'd ever ban me - but those communities are also the same in terms of not being able to take constructive critique and helpful pointers.

AA is probably the most retarded paid hack community their is in regards to the fact that they ban people when they report being banned. They've been having banwaves on VAC and PB several times its sad.

But making me out to be the bad guy because I actually know what I'm talking about and giving you tips how to avoid getting buttfucked by a detection. Sure. x)