View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
MrTiger
MrTiger is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the hack but I'd like to make some suggestions to improve it.

I've gone through the CVAR's available but I miss features like these listed under:

aimbot.min.aim.distance

Definition: This cvar is used to calculate the minimum distance required before the aimbot will aim.
<*> [0 to 1000 meter units]
Tip: Set esp.distance to 1 to calculate the distances.

aimbot.max.aim.distance

Definition: This cvar is used to calculate the maximum distance required before the aimbot will ignore.
<*> [0 to 1000 meter units]
Tip: Set esp.distance to 1 to calculate the distances.

aimbot.target.switch

Definition: This cvar is used to disable the aimbot after a kill while holding the aim key/button.
<*> [0 -> Off, 1 -> On]
Tip: If you are holding the aim key after a kill it will not switch to the next target until you re-apply your aim key/button.

aimbot.bullet.control

Definition: This cvar is used to disable/enable the aimbot after/before a series of bullets.
<*> [0 to 30 bullets] -> Aimbot will enable after this amount.
<*> [0 to 30 bullets] -> Aimbot will disable after this amount.
Tip: If you wanted to use your first five bullets before the aimbot enabled you would use 5,0
Tip2: If you wanted to disable the aimbot after 10 bullets you would use 0,10
Tip3: If you wanted to enable the aimbot after 2 bullets and disable after 15 you would use 2,15

aimbot.smooth

Definition: This cvar is used to reduce the aiming speed between distances.
<*> [0.00 to 100.00] OR [0 to 10 for Vector Aimbot]
Tip: This cvar uses a minimum smooth of 0.00 which is Off, and a maximum of 100.00 which is slow, 100.00 is the slowest smooth value.

A Game Master in PS2 still has the ability to spectate you. So in the current state it'll see some wild locking. So the above is just a suggestion of possible improvements that would make this software even stronger and better for those interested. Supply and demand.

PS: I've noticed the "message" function seems to always be visible while starting the game. In previous similar games such as Global Agenda they simply added a "Screenshot" function at the launch of game and while using certain functions on the keyboard while being fullscreen(ingame) F12 at the time. (The hack that was would not let you change anything so they successfully shut down a large amount of the people that hacked in GA at the time).
Just a suggestion to see if it is possible to hide away all the unnecessary parts that might reveal.