View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
IMBA Hagzor
Hurricane is on a distinguished road

Default Hags-Club GW2 - Fantastic !

Hello everyone,

The reason why I am starting this thread is to show you guys why you should subscribe to Hags-Club, at least for GW2 (which is the only one I use):

~Fast / Friendly Support Ever~
When I was first interested in purchasing this, I didn't have much clue on how to do so. I found at the website that I had to add ELdaen to my skype(because they are still working on the WEBSITE SHOP).
He is really friendly, you don't need to worry on asking crap-fail questions lol, he won't turn you down for that, he gave me all the instructions I needed and helped me to every single step until I had the hacks working on my hand. And not to mention, everything happened after 2 minutes that I added him to my skype. So if support is what you are worried about... be no more!

~Hack Features~
We always hear around about hacks that promises tons of features and when you purchase and start using it, you realize you barely have 10% of the functions they said you would have...
With Hags-Club it is totally different... everything they claim to have.. they DO. Some functions are still in development to make it BETTER .. but the main thing is.. all of them are working really good, just need a little tweak here or there.
I am enjoying it to the most !!!!!!!!!!!

~Should I Trust This?.. Seems brand new to me~
Yes, as always I also do tons of researches to analyze if a website and their dev's are trustworthy so I don't lose my money getting scammed.
If you have this fear about Hags-Club, you are being as idiot as I was at first.
Hags-Club is really worthy the purchase, and you would be as much satisfied as I am now.

So.. what are you waiting for??? Go now and purchase your subscription !!

Last edited by Hurricane; 09-01-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Hurricane is offline Reply With Quote