View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tesla
Tesla is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egonieser View Post
That's the spirit

But seriously, i'm only just giving out some suggestions here Ya know... People are lazy, they like simplicity.

@ Eldean - yeah u can save VIA console, but as u read my post further - many people don't KNOW how to use it, therefore won't be able to save or even know it does such a thing + knowing people's nature, 60% of them don't even come reading the forums for info & updates and give up after a while.

Yeah there is tutorial, but for a complete "NEWB" it's not exactly easy to use & find. Like.. why not add the links/info/tutorials etc in the launcher before you open it, like it does before updating etc. Remember, many people are not PC geeks, they won't know what all these techy-doodahs and terms mean, they just want it easy there and then, and sadly people like that are 70% of the population who use the PC. That would mean somewhat bigger revenue aswell.
I agree. For someone not used to HAGS, it can be difficult to figure out configuration and syntax. Also while I have no issues with the Dogmatt or Eldaen, I am also coming from AA, and used to a more professional and business like tone coming from those who are in charge.

Other than those two tiny complaints, I am on the whole quite pleased with HC.
Tesla is offline Reply With Quote